"Cada um sabe a dor e a delícia de ser o que é. / Each one knows the pain and the delight of being what they are." (Caetano Veloso)

" [Ei-mi] "

" [Ei-mi] "
These are my eyes...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Feeling Blondie

I woke up so happy today !

Fun light mood as my routine wouldn´t let me - or wouldn´t ease myself into !

Gotta share this... So silly !

I love paraphrasing songs and playing with them... So today as I was laughing at myself about my thoughts and my clumsiness I made a parody of "I touch myself" by Blondie.
Cracking up, I sang: "I amuse myself, I think I´m a clown..."
=D ahahahahah

Can you believe it ? and then... I laughed more...

=D

Great vibe !

No comments:


My Slideshow

Amy´s Welcome


Playlist @ Last.fm


Meow, cos´...

Meow, cos´...
EU ACREDITO EM SAPAS !!!