"Cada um sabe a dor e a delícia de ser o que é. / Each one knows the pain and the delight of being what they are." (Caetano Veloso)

" [Ei-mi] "

" [Ei-mi] "
These are my eyes...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wish (Komm Zu Mir]

[Run, Lola, Run soundtrack - I love this song]

Song: Wish (Komm Zu Mir)
Artist: Franka Potente & Thomas

I wish I was a hunter in search of different food
I wish I was the animal which fits into that mood
I wish i was a person with unlimited breath
I wish I was a heartbeat that never comes to rest

Komm zu mir
Come to me
Komm zu mir
Come to me
Komm zu mir
Come to me Komm zu mir
Come to me

I wish I was a stanger who wanders down the sky
I wish I was a starship in silence flying by
I wish I was a princess with armies at her hand
I wish I was a ruler who'd make them understand

3 comments:

[brixbix] said...

Wow!!!

O filme é excelente!!! E a voz da Franka Potente é muito foda!!! A batida tb!!!

É impressão minha ou tem "um toque" de Underworld na batida?

Eu achei.
=P

[brixbix] said...

Sim, lembrei!!!!

A batida lembra "Pearls Girl", do Underworld, conhece essa?

Bjo.

Phil said...

Cool site, come give mine a look.


My Slideshow

Amy´s Welcome


Playlist @ Last.fm


Meow, cos´...

Meow, cos´...
EU ACREDITO EM SAPAS !!!