"Cada um sabe a dor e a delícia de ser o que é. / Each one knows the pain and the delight of being what they are." (Caetano Veloso)

" [Ei-mi] "

" [Ei-mi] "
These are my eyes...

Friday, October 3, 2008

My Dream Girls






After all that lesbian table discussion around women types, I had to create this post !
I don´t have a typical beauty reference or woman type, but after the discussion I stopped to think about it and here it is :)
My dream girls are these two here:
Pitty, Brazilian singer
Eva Mendes, Latin-American actress
Pitty (Priscilla Leone) is definitely the perfect package because I´ve seen her interviews and she´s extremely smart and strong. So there brain, plus style and strenght added to talent ! Quite perfect. (And I found out she´s a libra ! jejeje) And to win me over, I found this picture of her with this white kitten. OMG... I may fall for the cat too xD


Eva Mendes is not so known by me... Havent seen any interviews which means I know nothing about her personality and mindset. But I have to admitt I love the way she comes out in the movies. I´m not very found of the fact that there are so many half-naked pictures of her over the internet that make her into a very oriented straight-male object. This is a minus... nut anyways... She´s got the face and the attitude ! ;)
The problem ? Both are straight (so far jejeje) !



Resumindo, após todo aquele papo mesa-lés sobre mulheres maravilhosas, eu decidi parar pra pensar nas minhas escolhas e criar esse post :)
As garotas aparentemente "ideais" pra mim são essas duas:
Pitty, a cantora baiana
Eva Mendes, atriz americana
A Pitty (Priscilla Leone) é incrível, pois já vi entrevistas e ela é a união entre cérebro, estilo e talento. Mulher incrível, ainda achei uma foto com esse gato (assim mexe demais comigo, po ! rs) e descobri que ela é de libra ;)




A Eva Mendes já nao conheço a personalidade, então não posso "garantir nada", mas adoro a atitude dela nos filmes. Não gosto do fato que há mil fotos dela semi-nua na internet, o que a transforma numa mulher objeto voltado para o público hetero-masculino. Mas enfim, ela tem o rosto e a atitude ! ;)









































No comments:


My Slideshow

Amy´s Welcome


Playlist @ Last.fm


Meow, cos´...

Meow, cos´...
EU ACREDITO EM SAPAS !!!