"Cada um sabe a dor e a delícia de ser o que é. / Each one knows the pain and the delight of being what they are." (Caetano Veloso)

" [Ei-mi] "

" [Ei-mi] "
These are my eyes...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Na Sua

Marisa Monte - A Sua



I just want you to know I am thinking of you Now and ever more I just want you to listen The song that I have to say I love you more And I love you always in peace 'm With symptoms of nostalgia 'm Thinking of you And I love you both well Where is I do not want pain I take care of you But you also want to free As the time goes and the wind comes I just want you to fit In my lap Because I love you more I just want you to follow To anywhere What I will not be far behind 'm With symptoms of nostalgia 'm Thinking of you And I love you both well Where is I do not want pain I take care of you But you also want to free As the time goes and the wind comes I just want you to know I am thinking of you But you also want to free As the time goes and the wind comes And I love you too free As the time goes and the wind comes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

assista o videoclipe da Pink: sober...hummmmm!!!!!nossssa!!!
panenka41a@hotmail.com
maria luiza


My Slideshow

Amy´s Welcome


Playlist @ Last.fm


Meow, cos´...

Meow, cos´...
EU ACREDITO EM SAPAS !!!