"Cada um sabe a dor e a delícia de ser o que é. / Each one knows the pain and the delight of being what they are." (Caetano Veloso)

" [Ei-mi] "

" [Ei-mi] "
These are my eyes...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Beijaço

'Beijaço'

Monday, 4 August, 2003, 08:58 GMT 09:58 UK [BBC]

Brazil gays stage protest 'kiss-in'

Couples kissed against discrimination and prejudice. More than 100 gay couples in Brazil have staged a kissing protest at a shopping centre, demanding the right to kiss freely in public. [...]

--- Quem se lembra do beijaço no Frei Caneca ? Eu estava lá !! E ainda me viram na TV ! =D . Só não sabia que tinha sido tão "international", risos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not gay, but prejudice sucks. It's a crime against the humanity.
Kisses!

Amy Bradshaw said...

Hey, Max ! Thanks for the post.
I am glad you think this way, since many don´t.
All kinds of prejudice originate from assumptions and lack of information. That´s how I see it.
:)


My Slideshow

Amy´s Welcome


Playlist @ Last.fm


Meow, cos´...

Meow, cos´...
EU ACREDITO EM SAPAS !!!